Thorne Zinc Bisglycinate 15mg
From supporting immune function to reproductive health, zinc is an essential nutrient that plays a key role in your health.
Zinc is an essential micronutrient that is crucial to more than 200 enzymatic reactions, and it plays a key role in growth, immune function, testosterone metabolism, and numerous other functions in your body.
Clinical studies show zinc supplementation may increase general wellness and have a beneficial impact on connective tissue, as well as reproductive and eye health.
If the body has trouble absorbing a nutrient, then it can't obtain the nutrient’s benefits. Thorne Zinc Bisglycinate is a highly absorbable forms of zinc.
- Zinc is necessary for the development and function of the cells related to immune response
- Zinc is essential for activating a certain group of white blood cells – called T-lymphocytes (T-cells) – that moderate the body’s inflammatory response during times of immune stress
- Studies have found that the antioxidant-promoting properties of zinc help mitigate oxidative stress – a process that damages cells and tissues and can lead to several chronic health conditions
- Zinc promotes healthy skin and eyes
- Zinc supports the body's normal production of testosterone, a hormone essential for building lean muscle mass
Zinc may supports general wellness, & may promotes healthy connective tissue, and may help maintain eye and reproductive health.
Adult: Take 1 capsule one daily or as recommended by your health professional
Take only as directed on the label.
Ingredients: 1 capsule contains:
|Zinc (Bisglycinate Chelate)||15mg|
|Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Leucine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide|
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Interactions: Zinc can inhibit the absorption of copper. Long-term zinc supplementation should include copper in a 15:1 (Zn:Cu) ratio.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship New Zealand wide.
We do not ship Internationally outside of New Zealand.
Auckland $9 / Allow 1-3 business days for delivery
North Island $12 / Allow 2-4 business days for delivery
South Island $14 / Allow 3-5 business days for delivery
For returns, please refer to our Returns Policy